I look at it this way, which I will probably be bashed for but here goes....
The attacks on 911 weren't that smart. They were a lot more surprising than elaborate. They used commercial airlines to crash into buildings, while using box-cutters mind you to hijack the planes. They apparently didn't anticipate that much fight i.e. the crash in Penn. Think about it, do you honestly think they thought towers would have collapsed like they did? Don't think so, like no one really did. Its kinda like a little kid bowling, he throws the ball down the lane hoping to hit a few pins..and shits himself when he hits a strike. America was caught COMPLETELY off guard and the element of surprise is the most effective way of doing damage obviously. It wasn't as thought out as the govt wants us to believe, I mean who wants to admit they were fooled by someone who really isn't that smart.
They are clever, I'll give them that. But genius masterminds they are not IMO. The US is a lot more aware, prepared and on guard than we were then. Kim Jong is power hungry and crazy and has millions under his control, he just as determined and more capable.







Bookmarks